WHAT CONDITIONS CAN ACUPUNCTURE TREAT?
Chinese medicine can treat a wide variety of conditions including:
- Pain Management- musculoskeletal pain and injuries, sciatica, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, TMJ, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, migraines and headaches
- Common cold/Flu
- Digestive problems
- Sleep disorders
- Autoimmune conditions
- Women's Health- menstrual and hormonal disorders
- Pregnancy support and post partum care
- High blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Emotional Wellbeing- Stress, depression, anxiety, grief
- Weight management
- Skin conditions- Acne, rosacea, excema, hives, cosmetic concerns
- Neurolgical- dizziness, vertigo, neuropathy, Bells Palsy, numbness and tingling, balance disorders
- Urinary disorders
- Weak immune system
- Side effects from chemotherapy and radiation
- Preventative care
- Initial Visit 90 mins
- Follow up visit 60 mins
- Facial Rejuvenation 90 mins
- House Calls - Please contact for further details
FORMS OF PAYMENT
I accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. I offer discounted prepaid packages in cases where acupuncture is not covered by insurance.
I accept all PPO insurance and will bill your insurance as a courtesy. If you would like me to verify your insurance coverage, please call or email with your plan information listed below.
- Patient name and Date of Birth (and the policy holder's name and date of birth, if applicable)
- Member ID#
- Insurance company name
- Insurance phone number
Make sure you have had a light meal or snack before you arrive. When possible, please wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing to access points on the arms and legs.